Friday, November 2, 2007

Back just in time for winter!

I've been super busy lately which has resulted in a lack of posts, but now that things have let up a little I can reveal some of the pictures I've been working on. I've added some new pieces to my portfolio and I'm working on a new layout for my website. From the time I last posted, so much crazy stuff has happened- it is amazing how you can be in one place & situation and then in a completely new one in 3-4 months of time.

All of the pictures I've added were done in Illustrator, which is pretty much my new found love when it comes to coloring. I've picked a couple favorite parts of my pictures below:


It's fun to color jewelry- and I thought ^these beads^ came out pretty well. These are taken from this picture:
I like how this bag came out. I could probably tweak it a bit more, though:

Take from:
Just a few favorites. Gotta love that vector art! :)

No comments: